BIBAI COUNTRY RIDE
北海道SKY SPORT FAIR
網球 (SUN SPORTS LAND)
Hotel Suehiro (巿內)
美唄物產直賣所 Antena shop
藥房Sapporo Drug Store
Bibai Country Ride Application Form
Apt, Suite, Bldg. (optional)
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
East Timor (Timor Timur)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Emergency Contact No.
70km (12yrs old or above) 3,000yen
15km (12yrs old or above) 1,500yen
15km (Child under 12yrs) 1,000yen
Experience for Cycling Event
Expert up to 6yrs
Warming up ride
Ride from Yurinkan to Start place with guide (about 5km) Special for staying in Yurinkan
Other Information (Free Format)
Eg. Transportation, Accommodations etc
Registration Terms and Conditions
‧Eligible for all healthy riders who can complete the course at age of above 6.
※For age under 12 are NOT allowed to apply for 70km course.
‧Elighible for riders who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
※For safety reasons age restrictions are adopted for participants who are under 12 years old to have an accompanying adult who is over the age of 18 on the date of the Event.
Accompanying adult should apply separately.
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations by the client are non-refundable.
2. In all circumstances BCR committee will endeavour to make sure the event goes ahead as planned. BCR committee reserves the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions. In such a event, each participants entry with be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. No refunds will be offered.
3. Each participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs.
4. It is mandatory that all riders wear a safety approved cycling helmet complying with latest standards. Any rider not wearing a helmet will not be covered by the event insurance and will be disqualified from the event and could be liable for damages if involved in an accident on that basis. The rider must accept this as a condition of entry. BCR committee reserve the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
5. Failure to follow any such rules or instructions may result in committee refusing to allow the participant to continue in the Event. Participants must retire at once from the Event if ordered to do so for any reason by committee.
6. Any accident or injury caused by a Participant’s actions shall be the responsibility of that Participant.
7. BCR committee does not provide any insurance, whether life or medical or liability, for any illness, accident, injury, death, loss or damage that may arise in connection with the attendance at and/or participation in the Event.
8. Participants shall be responsible for arranging their own suitable and adequate insurance protection to cover their participation in the event, including without limitation cover:
i. for material loss/damage to any equipment they may use in the Event or personal property (including clothing);
ii. any loss or damage they may cause to a third party;
iii. sickness; or
iv. negligence of any party.
9. Each Participant agrees that information provided to BCR committee in connection with Events is true and accurate in all respects and may be used by BCR committee in accordance with prevailing data protection legislation.
10. Photographs and films will be taken throughout the event by BCR committee and/or its volunteers. All Participants consent to all and any use in any current or future media by BCR committee.
11. We require you to register your Personal Data in order to make a booking so we can contact you should there be a problem with your order. Please ensure you check details provided for accuracy so we can ensure effective communications with you. All data will be secured under personal data policy.
12. Accompanying Adults shall take full responsibility for the children under 12 that they are accompanying and must stay with their Young Person(s) at all times during the Event.
13. The Event Registration Form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested. For children under age of 18, companion with adults is necessary.
14. Riders are expected to respect the roads, villages and countryside that the events travel through. It should be remembered that this is both a working landscape and home to many communities. Riders stopping for a comfort break are asked to do so discretely and appropriately and not to cause any offense to local residents or other riders.
I acknowledge and agree with the above terms and conditions.
Please enter any two digits.
This box is for spam protection -
please leave it blank
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Digg
Copyright © 2017 BIBAI-IKU All Rights Reserved